|Moist Banana Cake|
Brown castor sugar : 1/4 cup
Mashed ripened bananas : 1 cup
unsalted butter : 125 gm
Vanilla essence : 1 tsp
Eggs (Grade B) : 2
Fresh unsweetened thick milk : 2 tbsp
Baking powder : 1/2 tsp
Baking soda : 1/2 tsp
Salt : 1/4 tsp
4. Mix dry ingredients such as flour, leavening agents and salt. Sieve them thrice.
5. You may start adding mashed banana alternated by flour mixture. Mix it well. This time vanilla essence and milk can be incorporated.
6. Pour the batter in a baking pan and tap it lightly on the ground twice to even the top.
7. Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 40 minutes or till you get a nice brown spot on top and when inserted with a skewer, it comes out clean. Then, the cake is baked well.
8. Leave the cake on a rack before cutting into slices.